Sign up here for the latest articles
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Category Manager Professional Services & Marketing
GlobalConnect Group Indirect Procurement is seeking a highly organized and strategic Category Manager within Professional Services and Marketing to join our team in Copenhagen or Stockholm. This includes developing and implementing category strategies as well as execute procurement projects to increase our profitability, identifying new business opportunities, and building and maintaining relationships with key vendors and partners.
To succeed in this role, you should have a methodical and systematic approach to your work, with the ability to plan, define clear priorities, and allocate resources effectively. You should also be skilled at building a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizing it to achieve your objectives. Additionally, you should be able to co-operate well with others, sharing knowledge, experience, and information and supporting your team in the pursuit of common goals.
As a Category Manager with Pan-Nordic responsibilities, you should have specialist knowledge and expertise in your area and be committed to continuous professional development. Finally, you should be an effective communicator, with the ability to speak with authority and conviction and present your ideas in a clear, precise, and structured way.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase profitability and value for the professional services and marketing category
• Manage procurement processes, including vendor selection, contract negotiation, and execution
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment and consistency in category strategy
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the category
• Build and maintain relationships with key vendors and partners
Click here to read the full specification