Robert Half: Marketing Procurement Specialist in Illinois, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Procurement Specialist
A leader in the medical technology industry is looking for a Marketing Procurement Specialist to support the Category Solutions Manager(s) in the customer solutions categories within Marketing Procurement (may include, but not limited to Print, Promotional, Fulfillment, Coupons categories) and business management in the core job responsibilities identified below.
To find out more visit…..
- Research supply base and industry / marketplace
- Conduct analysis on industry, regional and divisional requirements and suppliers
- Collect and analyze category spend data;
- Research supply base and industry / marketplace for new or improved vendor partnerships
- Administer and implement RFQs/RFIs/RFPs to obtain best-in-class supplier capabilities
- Lead RFQs/RFIs/RFPs
- Provide analytical support during the vendor screening and vendor selection process
- Develop and drive fact-based negotiation with various profile vendors within assigned categories
- Ability to work with various legal and business functions to execute Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work between company and suppliers
- Recommend process improvements to streamline for efficiencies
- Analyze problems and deliver solutions
- Communicate issues to leadership while driving for resolution
- Utilize technology and tools to effectively perform
- Enable supplier evaluation processes and KPIs definition and monitoring
- Take ownership and fulfils goals established by the Manager(s) / Senior Director of Category
- Drive innovative ways to maintain and improve marketing procurement processes, cycle times, total acquisition costs, and customer service levels
Click here to read the full specification