Sony: Procurement Category Manager – Marketing in Weybridge, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Procurement Category Manager – Marketing
You’ll be part of a highly high-reaching team and genuine centre of excellence, decorated with awards, growing and fast becoming global in our horizons. Our teams cover tools & analytics, service & delivery in-country, category management across countries and engineering & professional services, and the right person has the opportunity to develop into or across all areas.
To find out more visit…
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders to understand & define business requirements
- Lead the implementation of European wide sourcing strategies in your category areas.
- Identify, lead and collaborate with our in-country team for local sourcing projects
- Manage strategic suppliers by monitoring performance, SLA’s and continuous improvement activities where required across your portfolio
- Own contract information, KPI indicator data and approvals for your categories. Providing updates annually and monthly.
- Develop and own long range category strategy
- Negotiate and lead the commercial elements of category contracts
- Support central initiatives, such as our sustainability goals, for improving the efficiency of CPE platform and overall procurement activities in Europe.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with other category teams and Sony sister companies, where applicable, in order to find opportunities for joined procurement activities
Click here to read the full specification