Visa: Client Marketing Senior Manager in Paris, France
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Client Marketing Senior Manager
Support the development and execution of the annual Marketing plan. Ideate, develop and execute marketing campaigns to be used by or with issuing bank clients, to increase the B2B2C activities and drive client satisfaction and consumer choice for Visa.
To find out more visit…
- Define and execute the B2B2C strategy and Marketing plan with the Head of Client Marketing, to increase the number and revenue generation of client activations and with full attention to consumer experience
- Partner with marketing on regional levels, regional and local product owners, and client facing sales teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products, services and offers to banking clients and their consumer clients
- Capitalize on the value of Visa’s global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against client and Visa objectives – special focus on Paris 2024 activations in your first 12 months
- Manage the co-marketing for new product launches to ensure maximum traction with client, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- Define, manage and accurately report budgets and deliver projects following due process and policies
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined, measured and reported business and marketing KPIs
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as One Visa
- Champion the brand positioning in the market for B2B audiences
Click here to read the full specification