Condé Nast: Procurement Manager, Marketing in London, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Procurement Manager, Marketing
Condé Nast is a global media company, home to iconic brands including Vogue, GQ, Glamour, AD, Vanity Fair and Wired, among many others. Our award-winning content reaches 84 million consumers in print, 367 million in digital and 379 million across social platforms, and generates more than 1 billion video views each month.
Our Procurement Managers are responsible for leading high-quality, innovative, and intelligence-led category management across their specific areas. You will design and deliver innovative procurement category strategies, arising from category action plans and work closely with customers to challenge existing delivery models, ensure corporate objectives and meet service needs.
To find out more click here
- Design and deliver innovative procurement category strategies, arising from category action plans and through working closely with customers, that challenge existing delivery models, ensure corporate objectives and service needs are met.
- Applying legislation and Contract Standing Orders to realise the optimal commercial solutions through continued professional development, relevant research into global, regional, and national best practice, and maintaining wider political and subject awareness, ensure a high level of relevant knowledge is maintained and this knowledge is applied to planning, developing and delivering procurement activities.
- Ensure framework and mechanisms are in place to monitor, interrogate and validate contract and supplier performance data. Provide leadership, direction, and challenge on performance reviews, including the review of KPIs.
- Undertake external research and analysis, ensuring the identification of best practice, and assessing potential synergies with other critical and strategic contracts and wider collaborative opportunities.
- Deliver and lead knowledgeable and professional procurement support, ensuring processes are efficient and effective, adopting best practise techniques to ensure the very highest quality service that delivers true value for our customers.
- Develop and use intelligence on the current supply base, market, and financial data including costs and pricing, to analyse opportunities. Design and lead market shaping and development activities, participate in stakeholder engagement and consultation activities that support the analysis of requirements and use all available information to plan for appropriate procurement activities.
- Lead the commercial aspects of contract management activities, working with service area leads, for a range of strategic contracts. This will include monitoring of performance to agreed and defined standards, identifying areas of improvement, and taking responsibility for the delivery of associated actions.
- Within delegated authority, plan and lead negotiations with the supplier on all major issues regarding commercial elements of the contract. Add strategic value to the contract by influencing negotiations regarding any contractual changes ensuring value for money and introducing best practice processes.
- Plan, prepare and ensure the timely delivery of sourcing activities, including tender process and documentation, evaluation criteria, and the contract mobilisation and contract management framework, to ensure compliance with Conde Nast processes. Use the sourcing process to deliver the best possible commercial outcome for the customer.
- Lead changes and improvements to develop the level of service provided by the role and wider team, including through cross-category knowledge-sharing initiatives. This includes the provision of training to service areas (as required) on any new or existing procurement processes in order to enable them to become intelligent customers.
Click here to read the full specification