Masonite: Indirect Category Manager in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indirect Category Manager
Masonite in the UK is a true door category leader combining the experience and craft of four leading door manufacturing brands, Premdor, Solidor, Door-Stop International and National Hickman Industries. Offering comprehensive and compelling product portfolios that provide the perfect door solution for every opening, from creating beautiful homes to defining world-class commercial spaces and everything in between.
We are currently recruiting for an Indirect Category Manager. This role is a hybrid role, responsible for supporting the UK Head of Indirect Sourcing and Business Leads, in the delivery of agreed objectives across multiple categories in line with the UK Indirect Procurement Policy.
To find out more visit…..
- Develop relationships with Business and Functional leads across all Masonite UK Manufacturing and Distribution locations and establish their requirements as a customer
- Develop, implement, and monitor the success of an Indirect Procurement Service Level Agreement to support the buy in of this new function across all business levels.
- To support the rollout of a new ERP system (D365) in respect of Indirect Procurement across the UK business which is planned for 2024.
- Develop long term supplier relationships to promote effective purchasing decisions across the businesses to help drive out cost, provide added value and rationalize the existing supplier database.
- Support commercial negotiations through to contract award
- Implement Supplier agreements (Contracts or SLA’s) and hold regular Business reviews with suppliers to monitor performance and drive innovation
- Monitor spend activity across the business to ensure compliance with the UK Indirect Procurement Policy.
- Co-ordinate monthly reports with relevant KPI’s such as:- Cost savings, Cost avoidance, Cost reduction plans, spend analysis, Supplier reductions and value-added activities.
- Follow/ develop standard procurement practices, such as RFQ, Supplier Agreements ensuring that we are compliant with SOX requirements.
- Support the Head of Indirect Sourcing with development of the group procurement strategy, function, and team, as well as leading change management projects and driving the perception of the importance of the role that procurement plays across the organisation .