Kraft Heinz: Senior Manager, Indirects – Marketing Service in Illinois, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Senior Manager – Indirect
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
To find out more visit…..
- Lead mid to executive-level clients and supplier relationships on an ongoing basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead Sourcing and Category Management for a wide portfolio of sophisticated and/or critical categories to Kraft Heinz
- Establish and deliver performance goals for a portfolio of categories representing a significant amount of spend.
- Lead strategic sourcing projects for supplier selection/optimization to implement Category Management vision and strategies.
- Handle Supplier Relationships and conducts Supplier Business Reviews – High Level Partner concern Point for Performance and Risk Issues (e.g.- experience with largest food equipment manufacturers & industry leaders is a plus)
- Develop and handle supplier base for specific categories.
- Lead discussions with critical suppliers around long-term objectives and strategies- ongoing market trends- innovation and technology advances- and potential investment decisions
- Support major supplier issues and work with team members to identify and drive resolutions.
- Identify business needs at the sourcing and category project level in the following areas: Assurance of Supply- Quality- Service- Cost- and Innovation (AQSCI).
- Develop multi-year category vision and strategy based on the data- insights- and business requirements.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships to increase influence over total category spend.
- Identify and evaluate potential value generating projects based on complexity- resources- risk- time to implement- and estimated financial impact.
- Manage prioritized portfolio of projects for the category in the near and long term.
- Lead the supplier selection and RFx award process.
- Perform highly sophisticated contracts in accordance with policies and processes; ability to apply competency across categories.
- Apply expert level of negotiation techniques and tools in all situations.
- Actively maintain strong understanding of category dynamics (current market- pricing- cost drivers- industry- and supplier variables) through trade groups- publications- etc. and communicates changes to business partners.
- Manage Total Cost of Ownership at the category level through collaboration with Data Analytics- accountable for measuring and reporting value delivery.
- Enable continuous process improvement and cost reduction.
- Ensure the strategic sourcing process is robustly applied to all sourcing projects.
Click here to read the full specification