Dyson: Senior Category Manager, Marketing Procurement (Media) in Bristol, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
This is a fantastic opportunity to take leadership of the media category with a global remit. The role sits within the Global Indirect procurement team & reports into the Head of Procurement – Marketing & Retail. The role is high profile within the Marketing function &has line management responsibility for 1 to 2 direct reports. To have success in this role you will need the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders on a global scale through all levels of the organisation, and also a strong interest and willingness to coach and develop more junior members of the team.
To find out more visit…..
- Performance mange our global Media Agency of record across the four pillars of performance
- Develop and continually review robust, forward looking global category strategies based on business needs taking into account regional and national differences.
- Run RFPs, of various levels of complexity & contract negotiations to meet business requirements & deliver bottom line savings & value add.
- Line management responsibility for 1 to 2 direct reports who will have a broader marketing focus than just the media category
- Support the Head of Procurement – Marketing & Retail in coaching more junior members of the team
- Influence the businesses through strong stakeholder and relationship management.
- Role model the Dyson Behaviours appropriate to both individual and the role both leading self and leading others; ingenious, explorer, fighter and shrewd.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change.
- Know how to be at your best and what motivates you. Inspire others, providing energy and engagement.
- Provide clear direction in the creation and execution of category strategies
- Bring drive, energy and pace to category activity.
- A reputation for delivery that quickly earns credibility but also has clear strategic direction.