Publicis Groupe: Global Procurement Category Manager, Content Production in London, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Procurement Category Manager, Content Production
An opportunity has arisen for a Global Category Manager to join the Publicis Groupe Procurement team. The Procurement team is a board-mandated function providing holistic procurement business solutions to the companies within the Publicis Groupe. The department’s motto is to Protect, Enrich, Challenge and Reduce Publicis Groupe spend via best-in-class procurement processes and negotiations. The department manages full cycle, from sourcing to vendor and contract management.
To find out more click here
- Undertakes complex spend analysis, spots patterns, trends and opportunities and makes recommendations for new project or commercial and legal improvement opportunities to the Global Procurement Director – Production.
- Undertakes market research and consults stakeholders to understand technical and commercial aspects of a range of complex business needs.
- Works with various stakeholders to shape and articulate complex business needs and outcomes, whilst ensuring alignment of procurement plans to wider organisational strategic objectives.
- Prepares category and sourcing strategy for approval by CPO and/or Global Procurement Director Production; explores and assesses appropriate options and tailors actions accordingly.
- Prepares well-structured RFX documentation containing relevant information for complex requirements, including shaping qualitative criteria and pricing schedules and running fair, transparent and efficient competitive bidding processes.
- Oversees or directs the evaluation process for complex or politically sensitive procurements to ensure compliance with all policy requirements and to drive value for money outcome.
- Ability to draft contract terms from a standard template and negotiate contractual terms: ensures the application of principles of contract law in procurement and uses knowledge to provide influential advice to senior stakeholders. Engages with senior legal experts on complex contract law matters.
- Ability to write implementation plans, communications and create business plans
- Advises on the development of the contract management strategy for complex requirements based on risk, the nature of the contract, and its importance to achieving agency and government objectives. Identifies and designs plans for the vendor management and ensures their execution, regularly meets and manages vendors, provides with strategic plans, opportunities and updates.
- Challenges and offers suggestions to improve procurement activities, where appropriate, including identifying opportunities for aggregation.
- Responsible for tracking savings and cost avoidance potential, dealing with financial planning and forecasting
Click here to read the full specification