Sanofi: Global Buyer Digital Procurement in Île-de-France, France
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Global Buyer Digital Procurement
The Global Digital Procurement organization leads and manages the worldwide Digital Spend of Sanofi. Within the Domain Digital, the role reports to the Head of Global Procurement Operation. His/her main activities are as follows.
To find out more visit….
- Develop and share with category management and customers his/hers supplier markets expertise
- Adapt, elaborate and implement sourcing strategies according to category management orientations
- Build a strong relationship with his/her Customers (Digital) and main Suppliers in collaboration with Global Procurement network
- Ensures purchasing integration within his/her Customers (Digital) on a global and regional level, with the support of procurement organizations
- Is accountable for achieving the objectives defined by Domain heads within his/her global and regional perimeter of responsibility
- Build, coordinate and manage an efficient purchasing network dynamic aligned with category management functional management
- Ensure the implementation and operational follow-up of action plans derived from the sourcing strategy defined by the category management and Digital procurement BP’s, in close collaboration with the procurement network, while ensuring that it is implemented within the prescriber/client organizations
- Anticipate and consolidate all business needs to carry out the negotiations at global level
- Lead global RFIs/RFPs and negotiations for Software, IT Services, Hardware and Telecom at a Global & Regional level
Click here to read the full specification