Estée Lauder Companies: Marketing Procurement Manager in London, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Marketing Procurement Manager
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. ELC’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories, with brands including; Estée Lauder, Clinique, Jo Malone, MAC and Tom Ford Beauty.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Estée Lauder Companies Supply Chain function for a Marketing Procurement Manager, reporting to the Director of Procurement. As a Marketing Procurement Manager you’ll play a crucial role within the regional UK and Ireland Indirect Procurement team, having ownership of a substantial pipeline of value creation. This is a high-profile role, working closely with Senior Stakeholders across a portfolio of exciting consumer brands in a fast paced, multinational environment.
To find out more visit…..
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and delivery of procurement activities and projects across key Advertising and Promotion spend areas.
- Delivery of complex, high-value sourcing activities resulting in auditable incremental value creation which you will report to the business, through a highly collaborative approach with both local and global stakeholders.
- To be identified as a commercial expert, ensuring that credible internal and external relationships evolve and develop to deliver continuous improvement, innovation and value creation.
- Define and implement regional sourcing action plans in line with global/regional strategies, through sharing, co-creation and continuous improvement to maximize all opportunities for increased value creation in your segment and across the team.
- Negotiating commercials, and contract terms together with legal affairs, with some of the region’s most important vendors, whilst protecting brand reputation and mitigating risk.
- Supporting the regional Supply Chain leadership team in ongoing Procurement transformation projects.
- Proactively managing spend data, PO Compliance, Payment term adoption, and escalating operational issues across the business where identified or optimization opportunities exist.
- Understand and leverage the external supply market (in terms of cost reduction, innovation and new solutions, improved ways of working) to the benefit of the UK Region.
- Representing the Procurement function, both internally and externally, as an ELC ambassador.