VF Corporation: Manager, Global Indirect Procurement – Marketing, Media & DTC in Colorado, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Global Indirect Procurement
This position will be responsible for sourcing activities in the marketing, media, and direct-to-consumer categories with a total annual spend greater than $100M. The role is responsible to coach and develop a team of 1-2 sourcing professionals to execute sourcing strategies, RFx’s, negotiations, and industry analyses.
To find out more visit…..
- Plan, manage, coordinate and lead multiple category sourcing projects.
- Evaluate opportunities by category and prioritize the activities of yourself and team to focus on the most significant work. Ensure projected savings opportunities and value is delivered based on the best supplier selection being made.
- Work across brands, functions and regions to provide strategic direction to stakeholders. Lead multifunctional teams to execute sourcing processes.
- Execute and align activities such that they follow the recognized procurement best practices to achieve greatest total value. Lead by example and be a teacher to others of best practices.
- Compile, analyze and present data on sourcing interventions and spend under management. Present data in a manner from which accurate conclusions and appropriate decisions concerning the category and business strategy can be made.
- Track and report value delivered across categories of responsibility.
- Analyze, review and finalize sourcing decisions based on process outcomes and negotiate agreements to ensure suppliers meet all of VF’s requirements as determined by subject matter experts and stakeholders. Serve as liaison between the legal department and supplier to speed the process, protect the best interest of VF contractually and ensure successful and timely contract implementations.
- Perform periodic supplier performance reviews to communicate actual and perceived performance issues with suppliers. Develop plans to improve performance and/or hold supplier accountable to meeting commitments.
- Continuously develop procurement skills and knowledge of the supply base through research, due diligence, training, benchmarking and other means. Assist direct reports and others in the department to do the same.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Click here to read the full specification