William Hill: Category Manager, Marketing in London, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at 888 William Hill, we’re looking for a Marketing Category Manager based preferably in London (although Leeds is a possible alternative) for our Marketing Category, and sub-categories (Traditional/Offline Media, Digital/Online Media, Martech, Creative & Production, Sponsorships and Insights).
To find out more visit…
- Lead and implement all sourcing activities and all renewals (RFP, Negotiation, Benchmarking)
- Build and maintain excellent and effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop in close collaboration with the team and our key stakeholders the annual MKTG Category Plan, identifying and prioritising a robust pipeline of sourcing initiatives
- Deliver the MKTG Category Plan and drive initiatives to deliver significant cost reductions or incremental revenue
- Navigate multiple internal organisation’s Due Diligence and Compliance processes and policies to drive smooth project completion and cost reductions
- Manage on an operational basis all aspect of procurement related activities (saving reporting, supply base management, sourcing guidance
Click here to read the full specification