boohoo: Procurement Manager, Marketing in Manchester, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Procurement Manager, Marketing
To support the business in effective sourcing of key external supply partners across all categories of indirect goods and services for the boohoo Group. Ensuring costs are managed in line with financial budgets and savings targets, best value for money is achieved, ROI is in line with expected performance, innovation and continuous improvement is maximised and risk is minimised across all categories. Primarily Manchester based however, depending on the project; occasional travel to the London office may be required.
To find out more visit…..
- Relationship management of key suppliers to ensure consistently high service levels are achieved and to drive continuous improvement and minimise risk;
- Form excellent relationships with internal budget-holders and stake-holders. Ensuring that projects are well defined and business cases are fully approved prior to sourcing activity being undertaken.
- Work with the Head of Procurement & Internal Stakeholders to formulate and successfully implement category strategy plans to support cost reviews across multiple areas in the business, specifically Marketing and Advertising. Experience in other categories is also desirable.
- Managing the commercial relationships with both new and incumbent suppliers, to ensure contracts and commercial arrangements are competitively priced and robust from a risk and governance perspective, legally robust and that service levels are established, monitored and exceeded by our suppliers;
- Supporting the Head of Procurement & Internal stakeholders in formal sourcing and contract review processes as well as in-contract commercial and contract negotiations across the category(s);
- Regularly research alternative suppliers and the wider markets to ensure ongoing best practice is driven into our services;
- Preparation of monthly reports and updates for the Head of Procurement for presentation to the Board & Internal Directors.