Tesco: Media Manager in Welwyn Garden City, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
We are delighted to share an outstanding opportunity within the Tesco Marketing function for a Media Manager. The Media Manager is at the heart of one of the largest and most effective in-house media teams in the UK. The role ensures operational media planning and buying excellence, by constantly assessing Tesco’s approach to media.
This role would suit someone who has proven a broad-ranging media-focused role with experience of working with media agencies, internal client teams and key industry bodies.
To find out more visit…..
- Being a champion for media planning excellence within Customer, ensuring the most effective use of paid and owned resources to drive key objectives
- Core member of the team that builds the Customer Communication Plan, using econometrics, competitive analysis and more to develop the annual comms plan
- Ensuring the detailed execution of media plans through operational excellence; for example, creating, reviewing and updating media standards to ensure Tesco’s media delivers the upmost quality at the best possible price
- Working collaboratively with third party auditors to ensure the media agency delivers contractual buying guarantees
- Ensuring Tesco has best-in-class contractual arrangements in place, working closely with Procurement and Legal
- Running quarterly commercial governance meetings with the media agency
- Setting principles for the deployment of Tesco’s owned media channels such as in-store tannoys and Smart-Screens
- Developing relationships with key media partners, with a view to ensuring that Tesco can create tailored partnerships with them and always be at the forefront of new developments and opportunities in the industry
- Being an active member of the media industry, and sitting on relevant groups such as ISBA’s AV Working Group and Origin Committee
Click here to read the full specification