PVH: Senior Manager, Marketing Procurement in New Jersey, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Marketing Procurement
Under the direction of the Director, Marketing Procurement, apply the procurement discipline, strategies, and best practices to develop and deliver innovative and favourable total cost of ownership solutions, while mitigating risks and ensuring compliance.
To find out more visit…..
- Assist Director, Marketing Procurement and GVP of Procurement with strategic planning sessions to ensure the company’s goals and objectives are achieved.
- Partner and conduct quarterly meetings with stakeholders to identify projects or needs for future RFPs for all PVH Brands, Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger
- Manager responsible for negotiations on new proposals and new contract agreements.
- Manage vendor relationships with score cards to maintain vendor business ethics are in compliance.
- Work with Marketing, Legal and associated consultants to develop, revise, implement and manage advertising / creative / content / design/ guidelines. Track supplier performance against guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Negotiate and execute global agreements with Marketing service firms.
- Develop processes with Marketing team(s) to manage corporate assets.
- Identify new solutions, innovations, and opportunities to collaborate with vendors to further advance cost savings initiatives.
- Present RFP documentation, analyze data, and develop business plans for presentation to management.
- Strong strategic and project management skills