Fender: Marketing Operations Manager EMEA in London, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Operations Manager
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Ops (in USA), the Marketing Operations Manager – EMEA will lead the operations and retail marketing strategy for FMIC brands in the EMEA region. They will mix their passion for music, marketing and fantastic organisation with a solid track record of partnering with key stakeholders to drive growth and a proven ability to lead & develop a team.
To find out more click here
- Own the Marketing Operations function within the FMIC EMEA Marketing team, partnering with the global marketing team and local sales groups to deliver plans on budget and on time.
- Be the voice for the EMEA region in the FMIC global organisation, ensuring that EMEA market needs are clearly communicated to the planning & asset teams.
- Oversee the distribution of assets to the EMEA retail network in line with the global marketing calendar, ensuring that marketing plans & embargoes are effectively communicated.
- Own the EMEA Marketing team’s contribution to the Monthly Sales Focus document, ensuring that the FMIC retail network is up to speed with FMIC marketing plans and programmes.
- Take the lead in the execution of FMIC brands’ in-store & online retail support & visual merchandising strategy in the EMEA region.
- Oversee the retail marketing function to ensure that retail activity drive FMIC priorities and key messaging.
- Work with key retailers to develop co-operative marketing plans that support and complement FMIC’s campaigns and initiatives both online and offline.
- Partner with the FMIC sales team to take a strategic account management approach with Fender’s top retail partners and drive the Exceptional Presentation programme, ensuring that the Sales Development Fund is deployed in support of FMIC’s marketing priorities and strategic objectives.
- Champion ALL Academy platforms to drive retailer engagement across the region.
- Prioritise new product launches and work with internal and external stakeholder to ensure that these are executed flawlessly across EMEA retail & event activations.
- Execute global promotions and activations in the EMEA region in partnership with relevant functional groups within the wider marketing team.
- Management of the annual marketing operations budget, including full accountability for all reporting and ROI analysis.
- Take full responsibility for the sample management programme for the EMEA region, including the procurement of new product samples ahead of their launch for retail sell-in, marketing content and the artist seeding programme.
- Work with key retailers to develop co-operative marketing plans that support and complement FMIC’s campaigns and initiatives both online and offline
- Results-focused leader, supporting the wider EMEA Marketing team to deliver against key KPIs as required, demonstrating flexibility of approach in line with commercial objectives
Click here to read the full specification