Chanel: Category Lead Indirect Procurement in Croydon, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Lead Indirect Procurement
The Category Supervisor will provide essential support in the evolvement of the Procurement function and its tools, sharing of best procurement practices and work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their business requirements and how they can be met as part of the global procurement strategy. Specifically, the Category Supervisor is expected to be focused on the categories such as Professional Services and Marketing. This role will be supporting business teams on the management of the procurement process, from strategic sourcing, professional negotiation, contract management, vendor performance, risk assessment, and overall category management. You will be expected to provide reporting on their categories and to ensure the relevant documentation is provided to the global IP team.
To find out more visit…..
- Data gathering, analysing, and understanding opportunities and expectations of our internal and external partners
- Gain knowledge of supplier markets, supply risk levels, assess supplier capabilities, and help define/improve company’s panel of suppliers (local, regional, global)
- Lead sourcing projects of key spend categories ensuring collaboration with internal business partners
- Support financial analysis and professional negotiation of acquisition cost and other commercial terms to ensure optimal reduction of Total Cost of Ownership
- As required, act as category lead while working in close cooperation with project teams, in the execution and deployment of sourcing strategies
- Help develop/review of business cases documenting supplier selection strategies and award decisions to support management review and approval
- Support vendor management of key suppliers, sometimes possibly acting as corporate Lead Buyer overseeing certain relationships between Chanel and key suppliers
- Improve existing indirect procurement practices, processes, and guidelines as necessary, sensibly combining both best practices and practical business needs
- Support the implementation of Procurement performance (risks management, financial productivity, top-line benefits, CSR impact) and regional compliance with IP process handbook
- Help the Head of Indirect Procurement in establishing and driving procurement to pay, end to end policy across the UK.