PVH: Director, Marketing Procurement in New Jersey, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Marketing Procurement
Directs and partners with stakeholders to drive the procurement discipline within the Marketing, Visual and Packaging organizations. Supports all projects partnered with the Group VP of Procurement & Supplier Diversity. Strategically directs the business demands for MVP programs, projects, and identifies key performance initiatives to support managing indirect spend for both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands.
To find out more visit…..
- Setting goals for the direct reports on the team, developing organizational capability, and modeling how the team works together.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Must possess strong overall knowledge and understanding of business/contract issues and broad understanding of competitive products/services, technology, and market and industry issues.
- Knowledge of supplier ecosystems and markets that serve the above categories.
- Proven expertise in implementing and managing change across all levels of an organization.
- Develops strategic and operational plans for the direct reports on the team, managing execution, and measuring results.
- Experience managing a spend category of $100M plus.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of, and tracking market factors affecting, the pricing and associated pricing models for advertising/creative/content for all media platforms and promotions services and offerings.
- Work directly with our advertising / creative / content / design / sales and promotions agencies, consultants and suppliers outlining expectations based on market factors; co-development and assessment of supplier KPIs with key PVH business partners to ensure accountability for marketing investments.
- Work with Marketing, Legal and associated consultants to develop, revise, implement and manage advertising / creative / content / design/ guidelines. Track supplier performance against guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Work with commercial brands, creative production, design to develop and negotiate a broad range of agreements, including statements of work (SOWs), for agencies, consultants, and suppliers.
- Understand businesses budgets and goals in order to better utilize agencies and spend associated with those agencies.
- Responsible for the management of RFx’s to deliver savings, cost avoidance and competitive pricing within the supplier base.
- Develops category sourcing strategies.
- Provide resources, process expertise, best practices and advanced tools for sourcing.
- Develops and monitors performance against financial targets, quality, performance and productivity.
- Strong strategic and project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills, contract management and the ability to work with the legal team.
- Prepares, communicates, and educates the direct reports on the team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
Click here to read the full specification