The Hershey Company: Mgr Procurement Indirect Marketing in Pennsylvania, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mgr Procurement Indirect Marketing
The Manager, Indirect Procurement, Marketing plays an integral role in leading the corporate sourcing strategy and philosophy for the efficient and effective procurement of Hershey’s marketing services. This position will collaborate with the Marketing, Commercial Brand, Creative Production, Category Management, Customer Strategy/Sales Planning, CIA, Design and SGRM teams to instill a holistic, strategic sourcing perspective and mindset in all external marketing and sales promotion spend areas within Hershey. This role leads the sourcing approach to spend analysis, strategy development and strategy execution, best practices, negotiation, analysis of macro- and micro-economics etc., to deliver incremental value and reduce total system costs. It also includes coaching non-sourcing personnel in the areas of negotiation and supplier ‘rules of engagement’. The main responsibilities for the Manager, Indirect Procurement, Marketing are to provide strategic leadership and sourcing expertise, as well as facilitate contracting and process support to the Creative, Sales and Shopper segment of our Commercial DME (Direct Marketing Expense) spend.
To find out more visit…..
- Develop a clear, succinct category Procurement Category strategy with supporting tactics to help deliver key business objectives.
- Build trusted and collaborative relationships with Business Owners to align on business needs, sourcing strategies and overarching procurement support to optimize the supplier’s value to Hershey.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of, and tracking market factors affecting, the pricing and associated pricing models for advertising/creative/content for all media platforms and promotions services and offerings (e.g. sponsorships).
- Work directly with our advertising / creative / content / design / sales and promotions agencies, consultants and suppliers outlining expectations based on market factors; co-development and assessment of supplier KPIs with key Hershey business partners to ensure accountability for marketing investments.
- Work with Marketing, Legal and associated consultancies to develop, revise, implement and manage advertising / creative / content / design/ guidelines. Track agency performance against guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Work with Commercial Brand, Creative Production, Design and Shopper/Sales Teams and Agencies to develop and negotiate a broad range of agreements, including statements of work (SOWs), for agencies, consultants and suppliers.
- Understand businesses budgets and goals in order to better utilize agencies and spend associated with said agencies.
- As required, work with Business Owners to plan and lead Sourcing events (RFx).