L’Oréal: Indirect Sourcing Manager – Marketing Services in Singapore
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indirect Sourcing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity available in SAPMENA Zone Operations Division. This person will be responsible for the Indirect Sourcing of Marketing Services, for South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa. You will have the opportunity to develop marketing services category sourcing categories and roadmaps for the region and to participate and initiate regional projects.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report directly to the SAPMENA Head of Indirect Sourcing.
To find out more visit…
- Develop Marketing Services category sourcing strategies and roadmaps for SAPMENA in alignment with global sourcing strategies, including below sub-categories:
- Media (e.g. pure media, media services)
- Strategy & Creation (e.g. Communication Agencies, Branding & Design, Rights)
- Advocacy (e.g. Influencers, PR agencies, Livestream, Social Commerce/Affiliate marketing)
- Consumer Engagement (e.g. Direct Marketing, CRM, Community Management, Couponing)
- Consumer & Market Insights (Retail/Consumer Panel, Shopper Studies, Trend Watch, concept Test)
- Animate and upskill country Marketing buyers, lead best practices and benchmarking across
- SAPMENA; support and guide country buyers on regional and local projects in the alignment with global/regional category strategies.
- Identify and initiate strategic regional projects: manage regional RFX and facilitate stakeholder steering committees for decision making on best suited suppliers, and ensure successful project implementation in countries (budget set-up, trend, saving tracking, etc.)
- Supplier Relationship Management: develop and manage SAPMENA regional suppliers, including referencing, negotiations, contracts and supplier relationship development, performance review etc.
- Risk management: anticipate the risks and ensure compliance is strictly followed/ implemented in countries, e.g. social audit, mandatory global suppliers implementation, etc.
- Drive Marketing Sustainability strategies and activities (e.g. green production, solidarity sourcing with suppliers and/or second level suppliers)
Click here to read the full specification