McLaren: Indirect Procurement Central Sales & Marketing Category Lead in Woking, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indirect Procurement Central Sales & Marketing Category Lead
As the Central Sales & Marketing Category Lead you will be responsible for the ongoing support of HR, Legal & Finance within McLaren. You will be responsible for the category’s sourcing strategy and the execution of strategic and complex sourcing projects through the full procurement lifecycle.
To find out more visit…..
- Identify commercial opportunities and sourcing strategies within (and where appropriate across) McLaren Automotive in the Sales & Marketing expenditure categories.
- Key subcategories include Events, Digital, Creative, Production, Social, PR, Training & Sales Facilitation among other things.
- Support the Procurement team in the delivery of agreed strategic objectives in line with the Sales & Marketing strategies and relevant Business Plans.
- To provide expertise across the Sales & Marketing sourcing categories, including market knowledge and sourcing best practice.
- Define and deliver the category plan, with support of Manager and identify appropriate sourcing strategies which generate benefits and achieve financial savings whilst mitigating risk for McLaren.
- Approver purchase requisitions for the categories.
- To apply knowledge of contracts and employment law to implement appropriate contractual safeguards, SLAs and other operational measures to ensure vendors are incentivised to deliver a robust service.
- Provide day to day guidance as support for the business and relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing Category Lead for the Regions.
Click here to read the full specification