The Mom Project: Strategic Indirect Sourcing Specialist (Marketing) (Remote) in US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Indirect Sourcing Specialist
We are seeking a Strategic Indirect Sourcing Specialist (Marketing) on a contract basis to help support our Customer’s business needs. The candidate in this role will work closely with multiple business groups driving strategic sourcing strategies and executing contracts for marketing services that support the business to ensure the best options for the company are obtained.
To find out more visit…
- Develop sourcing strategies, negotiate and manage a wide variety of contracts including, but not limited to the following Marketing Services: an intimate knowledge of Social, Influencers, Ambassadors, Gifting, Creative and digital agencies, etc.
- Identify, develop and deploy best practice supplier management, procurement, and category management practices
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company to strategically develop, implement and optimize outsourcing/sourcing and vendor management solutions.
- Analyze spending data, internal requirements, and external supply markets to develop strategic sourcing strategies and plans aligned with the business goals
- Manage complex sourcing projects and lead contract negotiations that optimize value for the company
- Establish performance targets and ensure alignment with the sourcing plans
- Act as a subject matter expert in consulting with the business on procurement strategies, processes, policies, and best practices
- Develop strong partnerships with Legal, FP&A, Procurement Operations, and Accounts Payable teams
- Maintain accurate and complete contract records, working with various business groups to simplify the process
- Seek to leverage best-in-class agreements, processes, and negotiation techniques
- Lead adoption of e-Sourcing and other innovative tools when applicable
- Act as Sourcing subject matter expert in consulting with the business to identify, develop and deploy best practice procurement, category management, and supplier management
- Build and cultivate strategic relationships with key suppliers
Click here to read the full specification