Mondelez: Strategic Sourcing Manager – Marketing & Agencies in Illinois, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Strategic Sourcing Manager – Marketing & Agencies
You support sourcing for eCommerce requirements and media spend category globally—including sourcing execution, value management and optimization, agency/media partner’ relationship management and stakeholder management, and supporting global media procurement initiatives to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. You also work closely with global and local eCommerce business and global spend category teams to ensure best practice sharing and driving value for the organization.
To find out more visit…..
- Develop, implement and monitor regional procurement category strategies for marketing agencies.
- Support the implementation of the Global & Regional Procurement strategy regionally.
- Market Analysis/ Market Research, identify, document and maintain supplier pools for marketing agencies spend categories. Lead, analyze and present results of market tenders.
- Negotiate, review and maintain all Master Service Agreements (MSA) within areas of defined spend responsibility.
- Identify and implement cost savings and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with demand owners on business strategies and or project objectives to select the best suppliers with the most cost effective and or value added solution.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with very short deadlines.
- Ensure both Regional & Global Procurement Compliance requirements and KPIs are adhered too.
- Actively managing Supplier Relationships.
Click here to read the full specification