dentsu: Procurement Manager (Global Media, Creative and Research Technology) in London, UK
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Working in the CIPS award-winning Global Functions Procurement team, the purpose of this role is to own the end-to-end procurement of selected Global Service Line spend within Media, Creative and Research, on a global, regional or cross brand basis and to deliver value for money, commercially robust agreements and business improvements and efficiencies through supplier sourcing and relationship management.
To find out more visit…..
- End-to-end ownership of select spend within the Global Media and Creative Service Line.
- Lead all business-as-usual activity such as supplier sourcing, negotiation, contract terms and business improvement plans.
- Lead strategic sourcing, enabled by our electronic sourcing tool, category management and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) techniques to deliver business and cost improvements.
- Build and lead cross-functional project teams to effectively deliver against the strategic objectives of the business.
- Actively identify, prioritise and mitigate risks and issues for all procurement activities
- Own the commercial relationship with key strategic vendors, and drives, develop and deliver the strategic direction of relevant categories.
Click here to read the full specification