Warner Bros Discovery: Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications Procurement in New York, US
Marketing Procurement iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications Procurement
The Warner Bros Discovery (WBD) Snr Manager for Marketing & Communications (PR) with prior experience in procurement of marketing related spend categories, preferred. He/she proactively partners with business stakeholders in the Marketing function to develop category strategies and lead sourcing projects, enable specification definition and demand management, as well as managing supplier performance and innovation activities. Marketing & Communications represents $650M in third party spend in the region and contributes to business success and revenue growth. Warner Bros Discovery (WBD) Snr Manager for Marketing & Communications (PR), NA will report to the Snr. Director, Marketing & Communications Procurement.
To find out more visit…
- Establishes strong relationships with key WBD stakeholders in Marketing & Communications (PR) and in other areas of Marketing (Media/Mkt. Research), as needed.
- Builds a strong understanding of strategic business direction, objectives, requirements, and priorities across Marketing & Comms planning and buying categories.
- Effectively works with functional and business groups as a trusted advisor to identify sourcing opportunities across WBD to deliver against Marketing & Communications agency/supplier business objectives.
- Supports the development of global category strategy recommendations in a concise and persuasive fashion and leads implementation of the sourcing strategy (optimization, process enhancements, sole source or short-list negotiations, leverage added scope, competitive bidding, RFI, RFP’s, RFQ, Auctions, etc.)
- Creates and implements regionally focused sourcing plans and globally as needed.
- Is resourceful in obtaining relevant information for crafting new category strategies and supporting decisions within the category and/or sourcing engagements for the business unit.
Click here to read the full specification